There’s nothing quite like a copywriter who can also be a straight-up conversion assassin at the same time.
Brian is a conversion Specialist and funnel copywriter, he is the secret weapon businesses and entrepreneurs deploy when they want to boost conversions. He has worked with a number of world-class experts – including AdSKills.com’s Justin Brooke and Mindvalley’s Vishen Lakhiani.
He’s a 15-year veteran of High Converting campaigns. What’s awe-inspiring is he spends his time working on projects he loves and living the international lifestyle with his wife, all at the same time.
On today’s episode, Brian tells all on copywriting based on his varied experiences as he reveals how to grow retention-based clients and bounce back from crafting bad copy. The biggest takeaway is Brian’s take on the client vetting process and how to ensure you aren’t taken for a ride as a service provider.
“Always learn and never be afraid to dive right into it.” – Brian Cassingena
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Living an international lifestyle as a copywriter
- How to get retention-based clients
- Sharpening copywriting skills by watching series and movies strategically
- The rules to stick by or break when writing email copy
- The narcissistic side of a copywriter
- How to bounce back from crafting bad copy
- Why client selection is the most crucial thing in the world
- Brian’s reading list and movie/series recommendation
- The art of acting classes in writing a copy
- The three go-to advice Brian unearths
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Game of Thrones series
- Pre-Suasion by Robert Cialdini
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Breaking Bad series
- On Writing by Stephen King
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!