Brennan Hopkins is not only an amazing direct response copywriter and email marketing strategist, but he is also a devout Christian, dedicated family man, and a lover of comic books.
Before Brennan started his profession in copywriting, he was stuck in a dead-end job and knew that he wanted more in life. He eventually found his way into the world of copywriting and has now worked with more than 25 e-commerce stores and helped his clients bring over $100,000 per month.
In today’s conversation with Brennan, we cover the multiple aspects of his copywriting career including the eye-catching “Not Free Pizza” call-to-action on his website to how he stays motivated and confident in his profession.
“People are still people. They still have the same hopes, dreams, and desires. The thing is, it’s up to us as copywriters and marketers to connect the dots for them.” – Brennan Hopkins
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The reason behind “Not Free Pizza” on Brennan’s website
- How Brennan got into copywriting
- Brennan’s copywriting experience in working with different niches
- How Brennan was able to grow his online presence
- How Brennan ensures that he has time off
- Brennan’s top book recommendations
- The difference between an artist and a businessman
- How to maintain confidence as a copywriter
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Brennan Hopkins’ Website
- Ben Settle’s Website
- Hollywood Godfather: My Life in the Movies and the Mob by Gianni Russo
- Built to Sell by John Warrillow
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Making Sense of God by Timothy Keller
- Everybody, Always by Bob Goff
- Overdeliver by Brian Kurtz
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!