Joining us today is Susan Peirce Thompson, tenured psychology professor specializes in the psychology and neuroscience of weight loss, willpower, and food addiction.
She is President of the Institute for Sustainable Weight Loss and Founder and CEO of Bright Line Eating Solutions, a company dedicated to helping people achieve the vibrant health and zest for life that accompanies permanent weight loss.
While Susan‘s specialty is supporting those who struggle with food addictions, we’re going to talk about how Bright Lines can help us to reach our goals and live happy, healthy lives.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- Susan’s journey on extreme life circumstances including drug addiction
- Ending drives toward compulsive behavior by being a good shepherd of your brain
- Pursue business growth by having yourself acclimated
- Exercising gratitude to multiply the abundance in your life
- How your brain is blocking you from losing weight
- Why sugar and flour bring big dangers to the body
- And much more