In June 2018, Brad celebrated the 10th year anniversary of his first sale of anything online. Over the course of almost 6 years, he built his publishing business and sold it. Right then and there, he built boutique consulting practice providing solutions to different types of businesses, ranging from softwares to supplements.
And a couple of years back, he started his first e-commerce business with his lovely wife. It was a bumpy ride which then led him to bounce back to doing consultations, marketing strategies, and managing brands with well-known clients.
On today’s episode, Brad shares his mindset on how to do effective marketing and how to successfully position your brand on social media. He shares some of his struggles along the path of entrepreneurship.
“Without a bigger vision or a bigger purpose that’s driving you, it’s almost like you don’t have the best gas in the car. You don’t necessarily do what needs to be done.” – Brad Costanzo
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Brad’s journey from consulting services to e-commerce and brand management
- What is the Macro Flow Effect?
- The difference between analyzing things in macro and micro perspectives
- The Cobbler’s Children Have No Shoes
- Adil’s struggle with post-concussion syndrome
- The importance of taking time for yourself before dealing with the bigger picture
- Why Failure is the shortcut to success
- The similarity in journey between Adil & Brad
- Brad’s suggestion on keeping yourself motivated
- Adil’s purpose in life and how he provides solution to other’s problems
- The struggle in figuring out your purpose and vision
- Brad’s core desires and the relevance of listing yours
- How Brad would position Adil’s brand on social media
- Why most people call Brad “The Catalyst”
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!