Bob Serling is a licensing king disguised as a marketer. Through his passion for licensing, he helps his clients turn their current assets into new, 6-figure profit centres. He loves helping his clients create new products, improve their existing products and generate more sales by actually marketing less.
Travis Houston, the founder of Heal at Scale, provides proven training, simple technology, and easy-to-implement templates that empower entrepreneurial health care professionals and their staff to create scalable revenue from online programs, digital courses, supplement sales, and other revenue streams that leverage the practitioner’s time and expertise.
Joe Fier, the host of the Hustle & Flowchart podcast and co-founder of the Evergreen Profits, is a seasoned marketer and coach. He applies most of his experience helping business owners grow through fan-building and creative ways to monetize.
Brad Costanzo, loves helping businesses and entrepreneurs simplify growth without stress or overwhelm with innovative marketing strategies. He is also the host of the podcast Bacon Wrapped Business which is one of the 35 Top Business Podcasts.
“The biggest issue with business is not failing or failing forward. It’s having success and not knowing why.” — Joe Fier
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What is white dog?
- What happened between Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan?
- How to survive as a specialist
- What sets successful people apart?
- How to decide to make change
- How do you become an expert?
- How did everyone get to where they are today
- What event or person started their careers?
- The idea of permission
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Emergency Awesome
- The Hustle and Flowchart Podcast
- Licensing Lab
- Heal At Scale
- Bacon Wrapped Business
- Nöthin’ But a Good Time by Tom Beaujour
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
- Multiple Streams of Income by Robert Allen
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists by Neil Strauss
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!