Anne and Mark Lackey are a power couple in both life and business. Together they have co-founded and ran multiple businesses together for 2 decades. In the past 4 years, they were able to generate over 15.7 million dollars from their business HireSmart Virtual Employees.
Today, they own and manage close to forty residential properties in their own portfolio, and manage 225 rentals. Talk about a dynamic duo!
In this episode, get to know how Anne and Mark manage their life as business partners, while still keeping their fire burning as a married couple. They share their experiences in running HireSmart Virtual Employees and talk about the challenges that have made the both of them even stronger.
“I would rather play full out with my heart, putting it all out there and fail than to live my life in half a strategy” – Anne Lackey
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Anne and Mark maintain their working relationship as a couple
- How to keep a relationship fresh
- How Anne and Mark run HireSmart Virtual Employees
- Virtual employee hiring process
- Anne and Mark’s challenges that made them stronger
- What it’s like working with Filipinos
- Anne and Mark’s book recommendations
- What to do when life knocks you down
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- HireSmart Virtual Employees
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Calm Before the Storm by George Friedman
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
Contact Anne and Mark:
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!