Angela is a proud mom of 2 kids, a loving wife, and a thriving business consultant. She has helped businesses go from 4-figure months to 5- and 6-figure months, all while avoiding burnout.
She is currently on a mission to support 2,000 additional women in business and provides several coaching programs to help businesses of all sizes.
In today’s episode with Angela, she talks about her practices to avoid burnout and how she has helped businesses grow over time through creating strong foundations that are built to last. We also touch on points about outsourcing and growing your business through organic content and SEO.
“Ultimately, at the end of the day, I am responsible for how I live my life” — Angela Henderson
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to prevent burnout
- Are drugs a legitimate way to relieve stress?
- Dealing with addiction and burnout
- How to build a successful business over time
- Outsourcing to grow your business
- The organic content you need for your business
- Understanding the basics of SEO
- How to recover when life knocks you down
- How to take responsibility for your actions
- Angela’s book recommendations
- Angela’s final piece of advice
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Angela’s Website
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Chillpreneur by Denise Duffield Thomas
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The E-myth by Michael Gerber
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!