Andy started as an affiliate manager back in 2005. His start being an affiliate manager sparked a desire in him to further understand what makes people tick especially focusing on the Online marketing space.
It hasn’t all been smooth sailing, as you would come to expect there are ups and there are downs. However Andy has stayed motivated through his journey by remembering his Why…being a better man by setting the right example for his kids and being a man his wife can be proud of.
On today’s episode, Andy will regale us with his tips and suggestions on how to be daring in taking chances when conducting business. He will share his story as an affiliate manager, one of the more successful and well regarded one at that, and how he had maintained his legend in the field.
“No one’s gonna believe in you more than you do. You got to have your own back and believe in yourself enough that if this is what you want to go for and surround yourself with people who believe in you and get to know people online through Facebook.” – Andy Hussong
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Andy got into brokering Joint Venture deals
- Andy’s sources of inspiration in getting better in his field of affiliate marketing
- How to battle your fear of failing in online marketing
- Pieces of advice to people who are starting and are afraid of taking chances in business
- Adil’s tips for the “teenage angst” of the business
- The importance of maintaining your focus towards being better
- The concept of Macro Flow Effect
- Curiosity helped the entrepreneur grow
- Andy’s recommendation on who to follow in the online marketing space
- His 3 business book & non-fiction movie recommendations
- The 3 pieces of advice Andy gives to entrepreneurs hitting the plateau, stuck in a shithole wanting to climb out, and a committed entrepreneur wanting to go full-time
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Ego Is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- The ONE Thing by Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Dumb and Dumber directed by Peter Farrelly
- The Mask directed by Chuck Russell
- John Wick directed by Chad Stahelski, David Leitch
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!