Alicia Berberich is a productivity and content writing powerhouse. Her love for content writing all began with a personal blog she started 6 years ago, which flourished from there.
Her love for productivity and content writing led her to create workshops on communication strategies to “reach the modern woman,” which you can find on AliciaBerberich.com. She is also the author of Power-Up Your Productivity which helps people increase their productivity — something that she is so passionate about.
In today’s conversation, Alicia shares tips with us on creating copy, finding your purpose, and the benefits of meditation. Get to know the strong woman Alicia is and how you too can jumpstart your creativity and find your purpose.
“Your purpose is something that you’re born with, and it’s inside of you.” – Alicia Berberich
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What got Alicia into content writing
- Alicia’s writing process
- Basic rules in editing content
- How to start finding your purpose
- How to remove self-limitations
- The challenges during meditation
- Alicia’s profound moments in 2020
- How to get back up when life knocks you down
References & links mentioned:
- CopyPro Academy
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lammott
- City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Twins of St. Clare’s by Enid Blyton
- Alchemy by Rory Sutherland
- Misbehaving by Richard Thaler
- How to Write Copy That Sells by Ray Edwards
- Power Up Your Productivity by Alicia Berberich
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!