Ajit Nawalkha is the co-founder of Mindvalley with Vishen Lakhiani. Born in Jaipur, India where he spent 24 years of his life with his family and working with student organizations, he is appreciative of his humble beginnings. He lived in Malaysia for 7 years after which, he has been around the world for 2 and a half years until he finally settled in L.A.
Going back to 2006, he joined a media house and got fascinated with the power of the internet and how it can transform businesses. In 2008, he joined Mindvalley as an intern and years passed and his skills grew and solidified, he then became a co-founder.
On today’s episode, Ajit throws a series of knowledge bombs that will make you reconsider what PASSION and PURPOSE truly are. He shares why entrepreneurs should start living life and avoiding escape routes. And lastly, he reveals how to survive entrepreneurial anxiety.
“All entrepreneurs must realize that all of us as human beings are all multi-passionate individuals.” – Ajit Nawalkha
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How he became a co-founder of Mindvalley
- What ENTREPRENEURIAL ANXIETY is
- How to get past the entrepreneurial anxiety
- Tips on finding and working on your PASSION as an entrepreneur
- The misconception on driving towards your PURPOSE
- Why entrepreneurs should live a good life of their choice and not choose escape routes
- The places where entrepreneurs usually come up with the best ideas
- Ajit’s married life and how great partnership affects entrepreneurship
- His book recommendations
- How he deals with failure and quitting
- His tips to entrepreneurs going through stagnancy and get out of the funk
- Why you should get and read Live Big now
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story-Selling Emails’ Website
- The Ultimate Salesmachine by Chet Holmes
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Pursuit of Happyness directed by Gabriele Muccino
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!