Ace Reddy a.k.a. the “King of Memes” and e-commerce expert, is a selling mastermind. And this is proven in his success of growing an e-commerce store to $4.5 million in sales through Facebook and Google Ads.
He currently has a consulting business that helps other business owners grow their sales as well.
In today’s episode, we talk about Ace’s love for memes and how it has helped him grow his business. We also share our passion for Robert Greene’s books and how he was able to maintain his confidence in his career.
“Helping people out always pays” – Ace Reddy
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Ace came up with the idea of using memes
- Robert Greene’s books
- Ace’s process of creating memes
- How to maintain and protect your confidence?
- Ace’s top recommended books
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Ace Reddy’s Website
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The 33 Strategies of War by Robert Greene
- The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
- The 50th Law by Robert Greene and 50 Cent
- Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by 50 Cent
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- CA$HVERTISING by Drew Eric Whitman
- No B.S. Ruthless Management of People and Profits by Dan Kennedy
- The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy
- Thick Face, Black Heart by Chin-Ning Chu
- Solomon CEO by Mark Hoverson
- Buying Trances by Joe Vitale
- Hypnotic Writing by Joe Vitale
- Goosebumps by R.L. Stine
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!