This could be the nerdiest episode of this show so far. Today, we are joined by an amazing lady, Stefanie Arroyo, copywriter and brand messaging strategist, helping primarily female entrepreneurs and global gamechangers with their business, messaging, and social media presence.
She uses her techniques called Client Whispering and Client Taming which is essentially knowing your client, knowing exactly their pains and gains that they’re looking to solve and to have and why they should hire you.
If you want to make your business better, get some great marketing tips, and learn how to create content that doesn’t just convert—it transforms, then don’t miss out this episode.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- Her story of how she started as a copywriter
- Studying movies, TV shows and fiction to pull out ideas for writing copy
- The most profitable movie of all time
- Making audience become fully immersed by connecting to their emotions
- How media creates hype and deliverability
- Be known for something
- Effective copywriting is an art form
- Stefanie’s favorite fiction and advertising books
- And much more
Join Stefanie’s Facebook Group:
Marketing, NOT Mindset