A very warm welcome and thank you for tuning in to this episode where I am thrilled to be welcoming the wondrous Chris Jones – whose goal is to demonstrate that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to create a world class store or have a sophisticated marketing operation.
Chris started his first eCommerce store in 2014 and soon after became a self-taught Instagram expert. The guides he publish on his site are for anyone who owns or works for an eCommerce store, especially small startups.
Chris will lay out some of his best advice for growing your eCommerce business to where you want it to go.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- His story on getting started in eCommerce
- Built his brand using an instagram strategy which gave him 10k followers over a year
- What made him come up with a business name Uno Boy
- An Instagram tool and how you can use it to grow your followers
- Finding a good business name is a key part of his branding strategy
- Choosing the best social media platforms for your brand
- Sending out a gift to compensate delayed shipment
- Discovering the right niche and the right product idea when you’re just starting out
- Some eCommerce marketing lessons he learned along the way
- Some valuable advice for eCommerce marketers going forward
- And much more