Today I’m excited to talk to Carlos Redlich, an international copywriter traveling the world and growing his clients’ businesses using the power of copywriting.
Carlos has a keen understanding of the internet, deep knowledge of marketing principles and relentlessly pursue in improving his work – and today he’s going to pass on some tips and ideas to you lucky listeners.
We’re going to be chatting about how he got started, the challenges, where he finds work, how he juggles projects and so much more.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- How he fell into copywriting
- His story of bouncing back from being flat broke to earning 10k a month
- Charging what you’re worth, where you’re at and constantly building authority
- Deliver as close to the Magic Pill as possible
- The five steps of Persuasion
- Practice pitching anything to be more confident in closing deals
- Tactics that will help you improve your sales pitch skills
- Carlos’ advice in giving away free content
- And much more
Get Carlos’ Copywriting Playbook: